Some Important Facts
- An island which lies in the southern hemisphere, south to Australia.
- Fully independent member of the common Wealth.
- Constitutional monarchy, Queen Elizabeth II being the Queen, represented by Governor General, who ratifies all the laws by the elected New Zealand parliament.
- Population - Approximately 4.4 million.
- Area is roughly comparable to that of great Britain or Japan.
- Capital city: Wellington
- Other Important cities: Auckland, Christ church, Hamilton, Dunedin etc.
- Climate - New Zealand has a mild climate.
- Seasons - Summer starts in December and runs through to the end of February, whilst winter falls in the middle of the year, starting in June.
- Education : British based education system. The qualification is highly respected world wide.
- Rich in natural beauty.
How to Apply
- Apply for the course/ at a chosen institution (college / university).
- The institution will issue you an offer letter if the requirements are fulfilled.
- Apply for student visa. You will be granted visa if the requirements are fulfilled.
- Send the tuition fees after visa grant.