Norway is a Scandinavian country encompassing mountains, glaciers and deep coastal fjords. Oslo, the capital, is a city of green spaces and museums. Reasons students get attracted towards Canadian education. Nearly half of the inhabitants of the country live in the far south, in the region around Oslo, the capital.
Despite being a small country Norwegian universities and university colleges deliver quality education. Studying in Norway can improve your career possibilities, both at home and abroad.
Reasons students get attracted towards Norwegian education.
- Globally recognized degree and reputation.
- Multicultural, welcoming environment.
- Free education in most of the public Universities.
- Wonderful nature to explore.
- High quality life and education.