The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, commonly known as the United Kingdom (UK) or Britain, is a sovereign country located off the north-western coast of the European mainland. The United Kingdom consists of four constituent countries: England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. The capital of the UK is London, which is among the world’s leading commercial, financial, and cultural centres. Other major cities include Birminghan, Liverpool and Manchester in England, Belfast and Londonderry in Northern Ireland, Edinburgh and Glasgow in Scotland, and Swansea and Cardiff in Wales.
If you are looking forward to study abroad, United Kingdom can be a good choice to consider.
Reasons students get attracted towards education of the UK:
- High quality life and education.
- Legal off-campus work opportunities.
- Globally recognized degree and reputation.
- Highly ranked Universities to choose from
- Use of English makes it easier for adjustment and communication.
- Wide range of Universities and courses.