- The USA is a secular state.
- Administrative Bodies (Governments) : Federal Republic and Local Government
- Neighboring countries: Canada to the north and Mexico in the South
- Most widely spoken languages: English and Spanish
- Third largest country in the world in area and population.
- The most advanced both technologically and economically.
- Largest economy in the world.
- Consists of 50 states , a federal district and small territories in the Pacific and Caribbean
- Capital City: Washington, D.C.
- Largest city: New York
- Climate : Ranges from cold arctic climate in (in Alaska) to tropical climate (in Hawaii and Florida)
- Cold States: Alaska, North Dakota, Wyoming, Maine, Idaho etc.
- It is the most popular destination for international student.
How to apply for Student Visa for the U.S.
- Apply for your chosen course at a chosen institution (college / university). The institution should be authorized.
- If you are accepted, the institution will issue you a SEVIS (Student and Exchange Visitor Information) I-20 form.
- Apply for student (F-1) visa with the department of State at an U.S embassy or consulate.
- Attend an interview.
- Please contact us incase of need of help. We are proud to inform you that we are ICEF Trained Agent Counsellor, (ITAC 0830)
Colleges in United States
- Wichita State University
- Universityof Idaho
- Troy State Univesity
- Skyline College
- Morehead State University
- North American University