SOME IMPORTANT FACTS ABOUT AUSTRALIA:
Australia is a sovereign county which covers Australian continent, island of Tasmania and other smaller islands. Australia has total population of 25 million which is the world’s 8th largest immigrant population. Australia has safe, tolerant and multicultural environment which makes it easier for any outsider to adjust.
International students in Australia enjoy a very high level of financial security under the ESOS act 2000. Similarly, there are different other provisions which help international students adjust better, grow wider and feel secured. Thus, if you are looking forward to study abroad, Australia can be a good option for you.
Reasons students get attracted towards Australian education.
- Degree recognized worldwide.
- Welcoming multicultural environment.
- Safe and affordable living.
- Education focused on industry need.
- Wide range of education providers and courses to choose from.
- Legal work permits of 40 hours per fortnight.
- Financial aid for deserving students.
- Use of English language makes it easier for communication and adjustment.
If you are getting ready for the application, following are the general criteria you need to meet:
- Aggregate percentage of 60 or above.
- Bank statement or educational bank loan equivalent to your annual tuition fee+ living expenses+ OSHC fee.
- IELTS score according to the requirement of your education provider.
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) booked.
(Requirements might differ according to the policy of education provider)
Please contact us for due guidance and counseling. It’s our pride to inform you that we are QEAC (Qualified Education Agent Counsellor) Certified by PIER (Professional international Education Resources), QEAC No K487.