Germany is a Western European country with a landscape of forests, rivers, mountain ranges and North Sea beaches. Germany includes 16 constitutent states, covers an area of 357,386 square kilometres (137,988 sq mi), and has a largely temperate seasonal climate. With 83 million inhabitants, it is the second most populous state of Europe and Russia.
Germany is one of the highly preferred countries for international students because of the highly technology driven quality education and low or no tuition fees.
Reasons students get attracted towards education of Germany:
- High quality life and education.
- Attractive scholarship opportunities.
- Globally recognized degree and reputation.
- Multicultural, welcoming environment.
- No tuition fees on most of the German universities
- Wide range of Universities and courses.
- Affordable living expenses.